The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

um, yeah......

I got a call from my friend Jake and its good to hear the voice of someone you haven't talk to in a while. Apparently, he, Joe, Kai, and Oscar are getting a new 4 room suite apartment on 55th st and 5th ave. Bling Bling!

I don't think I can live in that area, its too noisy and crowded. In NYC, I would live in either Tribeca or Upper West side because it resembles some sort of residental area.

I wanted to read more this summer so after finishing Da Vinci Code, I bought Beyond Belief, 1000 places to see before you die, and I Kissed Dating Goodbye. The Joshua Harris book has been recommended by both guys and girls and I resisted reading it. But this past year, it made sense I read it now and see what he is trying to say.

I read a couple of pages last night before going to bed, its been pretty good so far.

***

From Kenny's AIM profile:

jaredeng: my left boob is bigger than my right
jaredeng: is yours too?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger amr said…

    um...shouldn't your title be the "not so daily" happenings of J. Blaze?

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger amr said…

    or rather, of jonathan moy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home