The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A new chapter

Ok, so I am a commitment-phobe. Isn't that an innate quality of a man? Maybe. A man needs options, I guess. But I do commit to use blogger now and no longer switching to xanga for my entries. Granted that I will no longer get eprops or even comments, but so what, Blogger is so much cooler than xanga. Don't worry, I'll leave comments on peoples' xangas hehe.

I am also committing to being a better person to my friends and family. Its so vague and stupid to write it out, but I will try to live it out.

***

Last night, I feel asleep at 8:30 and woke up at 12 am to brush my teeth and then proceeded to sleep again. I woke up at 6:30 am to get ready for work. With the combination of waking up early on weekends and playing bball, I guess my body needed some major sleep!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home