The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Friday, March 24, 2006

the break-up

Ending a relationship, especially after expecting so much and hoping for so much more, it makes sense that I am disappointed. However, I am not sad sad, like people who weep on their pillows, clutch their stomachs, and consume massive amounts of chocolate for comfort. Maybe, its different this time around. I had definitely grown to accept that things are not certain. It was a learning experience. I definitely treasure the good and bad times of it. I think it helped me define more clearly the type of person I would want to be involved with.

I think as someone who follows Christ and word of the Bible, the general tone of how we deal our relationships is to love other and to forgive others despite the flaws and that the greater relationship is of a higher spiritual being, Christ. I definitely follow the verse, which I cannot find right now, about protecting your heart, for the heart is deceptive. God opened my eyes this past week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home