The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Bridges

I don't believe in burning bridges, but I also don't believe in walking all the way across the bridge if the person doesn't meet me halfway.

Do I feel hurt or angered that we don't meet mid-way to the bridge? I am tired of walking all the way and not seeing you there. Maybe I shouldn't walk across anymore and put a road block sign saying, "temporarily closed."

***

July 13, 2004 -- An apparently drunken man was electrocuted yesterday when he accidentally fell onto the third rail in a downtown Manhattan subway station, police and witnesses said.

The unidentified 41-year-old man was waiting for a northbound C train at the Spring Street station at 8:28 p.m. when he staggered onto the catwalk at one end of the platform, witnesses told authorities.

As he began urinating, the man tumbled onto the tracks and hit the electrified rail, witnesses said.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Service was disrupted for less than an hour.


NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT GET DRUNK AND MISTAKE THE TRAIN TRACKS AS AN URINAL

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Albert Wu said…

    Hey you and jared have inspired me to start a blog too. Drop by and check it out sometime. albertowu.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home