The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I'll treat ya like...

I was listening to the Lil Flip song, "Sunshine" and he spit a verse that went:

I'll treat ya like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you
 
And that got me thinking about what other lines I can make up based on that template.  Here are some quick ones.

I'll treat ya like my Civic, I'll do nothing but ride you
 
I'll treat ya like my mom, I'll do nothing but love you
 
I'll treat ya like a rug, I'll do nothing but walk over you
 
I'll treat ya like my conscience, I'll do nothing but listen to you
 
I'll treat ya like my bank account, I'll do nothing but spend on you

I'll treat ya like homework, I'll do nothing but ignore you

I'll treat ya like Peter Luger's steak, I'll do nothing but savor you

 



yeah...thats all I thought for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home