The Adventures of J.Blaze

Lean wit it, Rock wit it

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Picnic

Today, I went to the GFC summer picnic that was held in NJ.  Needless to say, it was a beautiful day for some outdoor fun.  I never knew volleyball is so much fun, too bad I suck.  Its sad that an asian is bad in volleyball.  It is as bad as an asian sucking in math or science.
 
***
Video Game Enhancements
 
Spider-Man 2 star Kirsten Dunst ordered video game designers to tone down the animated version of her character Mary Jane - because they gave her over-inflated breasts.  The actress was asked to give her approval for the sequel's new merchandise and had to chastise the game's saucy creators.She says: "I got to approve the video game, the way she looks. They made her boobs gigantic. I was like, 'Tone down the boobs, please!" It was a little ridiculous."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home